We specialize in professional appointment setting for companies that sell their product or service to another business.
All ex-dates (health insurance and business insurance only) are documented when calls are made and forwarded to our clients to market directly, if they wish. A marketing letter is created for all clients, using their letterhead. Return calls are to the client's telephone number; we recommend setting up a voice mail response for our marketing representative that is assigned to the account. Our marketing representative learns as much as possible about the client's business so that basic questions can be answered. We do not want to appear to be a "telemarketer" and train our staff on the highlights of our client's business model.
•We use our proven lead sources based on your criteria:
- employee size
- gross revenue
- SIC codes
• Marketing letter is created for each client with company letterhead.
• Request for information is sent to prospect with marketing letter.
• A questionnaire can be devised to gather required details to formulate the sales presentation.
• Companies can be assigned exclusive geographical areas, depending on the demographics of the target market.
• Each client is assigned their own marketing representative. All Marketing Representatives are given training on the nature of the client's business. We rely on your specifications as to the information that may or may not be discussed.
Business to BusinessSales of Products and Services:
- Implementation of call centers
- Insurance (B2B)
- Consulting Services
- Wholesale Products
- Health insurance (updated in all aspects of health reform)
- Business insurance (Worker’s comp and Liability Insurance)
- Human Resources/CPAs
- Internet Marketing Consultants